WE REPAIR MOST BRANDS
|Chronic video chip / video card issues and advisory
These laptops have chronic video chip / video card issues:
- HP Pavilion dv2000, dv6000, dv9000, tx1000 series
- Compaq Presario F500, V3000, V6000 series
- Dell Precision M2300, M4300, M6300, M65 series
- Dell Inspiron 1420, 9400/E1705
- Dell Latitude D620, D630, D630c, D820, D830
- Dell Vostro 1310, 1400, 1510, 1700, 1710
- Dell XPS M1210, M1330, M1530, M1710, M1730
- Apple MacBook Pro 15-inch and 17-inch (May 2007- Sept. 2008)
- Can’t connect to wireless networks (mostly HP models)
- Indicator lights are on, but nothing appears on the screen
- The notebook does not start
- Charging indicator does not turn on when A/C adapter is connected and battery is installed.
- Distorted or scrambled video; intermittent video issues
We do not recommend repairing these laptops.
RATES FOR LAPTOP REPAIRS
||We will inspect your laptop and find an optimal solution.
||We will find an optimal solution to fix the problem.
|Board Level Components (assembling and dissembling)
Replace fan, backlight, USB board. Change chipset, inverter, IC. Replace cables, connectors, etc.
(excludes: LCD, Motherboard, Battery, Special Parts)
|Keyboard Repairs / Replacement
||We will open your laptop and fix your keyboard or replace it.
||$79 - $139*
$189+ (for mac)
|DC Jack Repairs
||We will inspect your DC Jack and determine whether it needs to be fixed or replaced.
$139+ (for mac)
||$119 - $199*
$159+ (for mac))
|LCD Screen Replacement
||From $179 for 15.4” or smaller. Includes LCD and labor (some models may cost more)
From $229 for 15.5” or larger. Includes LCD and labor (some models may cost more)
$179 - $299*
$299+ (for mac)
* Sony & Special models may be higher price
. Commencement of work requires a $29 non-refundable deposit.
. The deposit amount goes towards final cost of repair.
. 90-day warranty for the same problem only.
. For "Liquid Spill" damages, even repairable, only 7 days warranty.
. If unable to order the original parts for repair, OEM parts will be used.
|OUR REPAIR POLICY
Commencement of work for repair requires a $29 non-refundable
deposit. This deposit amount goes towards final cost of repair. LCD,
battery, and motherboard replacements and some special order parts
do not qualify for the $139 flat rate. If the problem requires a new
motherboard or LCD screen, we will notify you with a quote, at which
time you may approve or decline the repair.
- Same problem appears and the components we replaced caused it, both components and labor are free.
- Same problem but caused by other components, customer needs to pay for the parts.
- Other problems, customers needs to pay for both parts and labor. (for "liquid spilled" damages, even repairable, we provide 1-week warranty.)